The theory behind chasing the impossible

Impossible, as they say, should be read as 'I'm possible'. Although I'm not sure how many of us follow this principle in real life.

For people like me, who somehow end up choosing for the more robust paths might relate to the topic. Consciously, unconsciously or subconsciously we end up aiming to reach for the so-called unreachable things.

 In my view, nothing is more satisfying than accomplishing something which everyone tags as a difficult or an impossible one. It could be anything, a new job, a new project, a new career path or even a new partner.



To me, I have somehow always been attracted to the 'hard to get' stuff. Challenges fascinate me, be it in anything. Something easy to get or accomplish is no fun. The prime reason behind this is the joy I get once I achieve the hurdle.

The satisfaction level gets multiplied after such a win. And the confidence that comes along with it.. oh, boy!

Comments

Popular Posts